- Book Party in NYC: Carmen Harra, Wholeliness, Wisdom, Champagne and Wonderful People
- Meeting George Winston and his Talking Piano
- Romania, if other countries can, why can’t we?
- The Little Book of Romanian Wisdom featured at the Romanian Film Festival in New York City
- What does Prince Charles have in common with Dracula?
Category Archives: Proud Ambassadors of Romania
My appreciation for George Winston’s music began in early 2011. His music awakened a gradual passion that was ready to be explored. I didn’t know where the flow of his piano keys would take me over time. I admired the … Continue reading
Today is December 1st 2011 and YES I am celebrating Romania’s National Day. December 1st is as meaningful for Romanians as July 4th is to Americans. December 1st 1918 marks the day when Romanians’ ideals triumphed, when Transylvania (the heart … Continue reading
My firm belief that Romania and its people have a hidden potential which has yet to be discovered by the world, was recently strengthened by the actions of Prince Charles. As a Romanian, I must admit I am proud of … Continue reading