- Book Party in NYC: Carmen Harra, Wholeliness, Wisdom, Champagne and Wonderful People
- Meeting George Winston and his Talking Piano
- Romania, if other countries can, why can’t we?
- The Little Book of Romanian Wisdom featured at the Romanian Film Festival in New York City
- What does Prince Charles have in common with Dracula?
Tag Archives: Romania
My appreciation for George Winston’s music began in early 2011. His music awakened a gradual passion that was ready to be explored. I didn’t know where the flow of his piano keys would take me over time. I admired the … Continue reading
My fellow Romanians, My heart goes out to your efforts, courage and heroism. I admire you for striving to make a difference not only for today but for a lifetime. I pray for our soul as a country. Viva Romania… … Continue reading
Today is December 1st 2011 and YES I am celebrating Romania’s National Day. December 1st is as meaningful for Romanians as July 4th is to Americans. December 1st 1918 marks the day when Romanians’ ideals triumphed, when Transylvania (the heart … Continue reading
My firm belief that Romania and its people have a hidden potential which has yet to be discovered by the world, was recently strengthened by the actions of Prince Charles. As a Romanian, I must admit I am proud of … Continue reading
“Love Letter” to Romania An American and a Romanian are leading strategy and leadership classes for big companies in America and are working hard on a unique project: a little encyclopedia of… Romanian Wisdom BY DIANA-FLORINA COSMIN, EDITOR IN CHIEF … Continue reading