- Book Party in NYC: Carmen Harra, Wholeliness, Wisdom, Champagne and Wonderful People
- Meeting George Winston and his Talking Piano
- Romania, if other countries can, why can’t we?
- The Little Book of Romanian Wisdom featured at the Romanian Film Festival in New York City
- What does Prince Charles have in common with Dracula?
Tag Archives: The Carpathian Mountains
My firm belief that Romania and its people have a hidden potential which has yet to be discovered by the world, was recently strengthened by the actions of Prince Charles. As a Romanian, I must admit I am proud of … Continue reading