- Book Party in NYC: Carmen Harra, Wholeliness, Wisdom, Champagne and Wonderful People
- Meeting George Winston and his Talking Piano
- Romania, if other countries can, why can’t we?
- The Little Book of Romanian Wisdom featured at the Romanian Film Festival in New York City
- What does Prince Charles have in common with Dracula?
Tag Archives: wisdom
We believe that every person has their own special wisdom to share with the world. Sometimes it might be hidden or maybe unrecognized by the ones around us, but it exists in the very nature of our ‘being.‘ It is … Continue reading
“Love Letter” to Romania An American and a Romanian are leading strategy and leadership classes for big companies in America and are working hard on a unique project: a little encyclopedia of… Romanian Wisdom BY DIANA-FLORINA COSMIN, EDITOR IN CHIEF … Continue reading